Capacity of 56 places in the Standard Litorina until Paranaguá, by the value of the touristic car.
For packages with lunch, return in a van, accommodation and other services, see the Packages
Economic: No service.
Turistic: Car of intermediate class. On-board services with water or a soda and snack. Guide (Portuguese).
Executive: Car with larger windows. On-board services with water, soda and beer, differentiated snack and bilingual guide.
Cabin: 6 exclusive cabins with 8 seats each, and an exclusive cabin with 4 seats. On-board service with water, soda and beer, differentiated snack and bilingual guide (regardless the number of people, the value of the cabin is the same).
Standard Litorina: Self-propelled car, extra wide-windows and air conditioning. On-board servicewith water, soda and beer, differentiated snack and bilingual guide.
Leather chairs and velvet sofas. Bar inside the car. 1st class catering. Champagne, water, soda and beer. Bilingual guide. First Brazilian luxury train and the first in the world with self-propelled system.
Total capacity: 1.104 passengers - 21 cars + 1 luggage car
Cancellations or Alterations
According to internal rules, cancellations or date transfers must be made 24 hours prior to departure, by a fine of 30%. The ticket is required at the time of cancellation. In case of refund, it will be made via current account deposit within 7 working days.
Under 18 Years
- The values are valid for children 6-12 years. Up to 5 years, free of charge if they do not occupy a seat (except for compulsory insurance of R$ 5,00 for each stretch).
- In accordance with Law 8069/90 (Child and Adolescent Statute), Article 83, Paragraph one, children under 12 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian or adult expressly authorized by them to travel.
- Children under 12 must also show an identity document or birth certificate at the boarding time.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard and Hipercard (up to 6 installments)
- Checks are not accepted
- Tickets subject to availability.
- Prices subject to change without previous notice.
- Tickets for economic class only available for purchase at the ticket office of the Railroad Station in Curitiba. Due to high demand for this class, we suggest buying at least two weeks in advance.
- Procedures for loading motorcycles and bicycles, under request. For motorcycles shipment, it is necessary to arrive at Curitiba's Railroad Station at 6:45a.m.and bring four straps to accommodate the motorcycle on the train.
- In cases of influenza A suspicion, the ticket will be transferred upon probationary document (certificate/ medical report).
- In case of force majeure situations, which prevents the circulation of the train, stopping the ride, Serra Verde Express will make a full refund of the ticket or the reschedule for another date chosen by the passenger. Refund will occur in the same way payment was made. In case of credit card payment, the full amount will be deposited in account specified by the passenger immediately after the payment of the last installment to Serra Verde Express.
CURITIBA - PR
Telephone: +55 41 3888-3488
Address: Railroad Station in Curitiba
Presidente Affonso Camargo Avenue, 330
Customer ServiceDuty from:
Monday to Saturday: 7am to 6:30 pm
Sunday: 7am to 12pm
6:30pm to 6:00am
Serra do Mar Agency - partner of Serra Verde Express
+ 55 41 3077-4280